Saturday, August 4, 2018

Germany by Scooter Recording Pages

Germany by Scooter has consistently been one of my German 1 students' favorite things from the year.  (Why have I not blogged about this before???) I stumbled upon it my first year of teaching German and am so glad I did.  

There are 30 episodes, and I show about one a week so that they last until the end of the school year.

The first few years we just watched and enjoyed it, but more recently we've begun tracking Michael Wigge's progress across Germany on a map and labeling the states he passes through on his way.

This year I'd like to be a bit more intentional and organized about doing this, so I created a recording sheet and map where students can plot Michael Wigge's stops and color code the German states.


I'm thinking about offering bonus on the final exam for students who turn in a complete recording sheet at the end of the year...

If you'd like a copy, you can access the file here: Germany by Scooter Recording Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment