Saturday, March 7, 2020

März Musik Bracket Up


The März Musik bracket is now up in my classroom!  

On Friday after their test, my German 2 students received their brackets.  I played a very short snippet of each song, and students filled out their brackets, making predictions of which song they thought would win the whole thing.  

I've invited my colleague, Frau Nessi, to include her German 2 class as well, so for the first time I've tried creating a page in Canvas (our LMS) with dynamic content that updates automatically.  Cross your fingers that it works!


Students have to have their brackets filled out by next class to be eligible to win the prediction contest, and the first vote will be Tuesday, March 10 and Wednesday March 11.

We're a bit behind some of the other schools that are participating in the group bracket, but since we just finished round 1 of sophomore ISTEP testing and spring break starts in a week, this seems to work best for us.  March Madness runs into April, and we will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment