Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mündliche Prüfung

The end of the school year is almost here!  Tomorrow is the last day of regular classes, and then we have 4 days of exams.  The last day of school for students is Thursday, May 28.

Today and tomorrow I am giving speaking exams to my students.  Today is German 2's turn.  When we were reviewing for finals, I gave students 5 possible speaking questions.  



I ask them any 3 of those 5 questions during the speaking test, and they receive a score of 1-5 on each question.  Those points will be added to their score on the 60 question multiple portion of the test for a total of 75 possible points on the final exam.  

Since they have seen the questions ahead of time, students have time to prepare and practice, and my students have been doing quite well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment