Saturday, December 24, 2022

Easy German Reise nach Dresden - Yule Blog

 

Easy German Reise nach Dresden Trip to Dresden


A tool I find really useful is Edpuzzle.  I've blogged about it before, and I really like it for cutting and adding questions to online videos.

This video is the first 3 minutes of a new Easy German video filmed in Dresden.  The whole video is pretty good but probably a bit long for students' attention spans.  There is also the word "Scheiße" and some consumption of alcoholic beverages (by adults) later in the video, so it may not be something you want to show in your classes, depending on your school's policies and the maturity of your students.

However, the first three minutes show some beautiful sights in Dresden and provide great opportunities to use weather, clothing, and travel vocabulary, which are all German 2 topics in the district where I most recently taught. 

I made a one page worksheet to go along with my video.  Click on this link if you'd like a copy.

2 comments:

  1. Dresden hat historisch so viel zu bieten;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, I recently did a dna test and discovered I am 14% German, a bit of a surprise. Anyway, that is a lovely video and I will be checking out Edpuzzle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete