Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Virtual Manipulatives

Lots of things have to be done differently this year.  For example, my beloved Pronoun Dice:


These are a great hands-on tool for practicing verb conjugations.  Students work in groups and use the dice, white boards, and dry erase markers.



But obviously, groups and shared supplies are a no-go right now.  So, I started by googling "virtual dice" and pretty quickly came upon Flippity.net.


I used the Randomizer to make a simple spinner for subjects and verbs.  (Unfortunately, you can't embed flippity tools, but you can link to them.)


Success!  Hopefully some of the flippity tools will be helpful to other teachers, too.

I leave you with this thought:





1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm definitely passing this idea on to my World Language friends!

    ReplyDelete